The Barracks is a Building found in the Settlements of CryptoCrusades. It acts as the center of all military action in a Leader’s Empire. From the Barracks, a Leader can launch Attack Missions, recruit Units, send out Settle Missions, move Units between Settlements, and check results from past battles in the Barracks Log. Upgrading the Barracks results in increased Unit Cap and Recruit Speed.
The main interface of the Barracks shows all ongoing recruitment processes, Attack Missions, and Unit Movements between an Empire's Settlements. The Building's other features are available on the bottom of the tablet:
- Attack: Select Settlements on the overworld map to send Attack Missions to. This requires a Food cost based on the types and amounts of Units sent out.
- Recruit: Select Units to be trained for launching Attack Missions as well as defending and expanding the Empire.
- Move: Transfer Units from one Settlement in the Leader's Empire to another for defensive purposes.
- Settle: Send out Settlers to empty tiles and establish new Towns.
- Barracks Log: Review data from past victories and losses.